Friday, October 17, 2008

Did you know?

When I worked at the mall (at Cuddletime) this college-aged weird guy (who maybe really cool but gave off the impression of crazy) came up to me and asked me where I went to school. I told him UVSC. Then he proceeded to tell me that only people going to BYU could have a facebook account, so I should switch schools.
I just stared at him and said, "But- I don't want one."
Then he said, "It's really cool. you can meet tons of people and hook up."
and I said, "That sounds disgusting."
He says, "well. you are missing out."
Then as he walked out of the store i said, "I bet I am..."

and that is one of the reasons why i will never get a facebook account.

5 comments:

Chelsea and Camden said...

That reason alone is why I love you! Plus the whole button thing....

Unknown said...

facebook is pretty lame, i have to agree, even though i do facebook. but mostly i just do it to keep in touch with people i hardly ever see... but still. i laughed about your entry with the uvu counselor. i had a similar experience when i was there. what's up with their counselors not knowing ANYTHING??? oh, and i also wanted to tell you that i really like that picture of you two. you both look like models, even though i know you're not as serious as you appear to be. when are the two of you going to start a blog so you can post wedding plans and pics of the two of you? or if you're not going to do that, you should post them here. :) sorry for the long comment!

Jiles The Great said...

See, the problem is that you were talking to a BYU student. If he thought facebook was that important, he was obviously the worst kind of zoobie. Traumatic.

Anonymous said...

I admit to being suckered into facebook....guess I'm lame. Oh well.

You met some wierd people at the mall.

Charlotte said...

Haha, it's all starting to make sense! I knew you had some reason for hating it so badly that you weren't telling me about! How had I not heard this story before?! You really did meet the craziest people at the mall! Good thing you don't work there anymore! For more than just that reason... :)