Friday, February 4, 2011

My work supplies it's

employees with cupboards full of snacks- supplied by the receptionists... well mostly just one. She is cool. And no, it's not me.

anyways

The office supplies: lunch every Friday, on sight massages given by the company masseuse, ski passes, tickets to sporting events, yada yada yada, and the list goes on.

The point is: these people are spoiled.

Everyone who works here is at least 18 years of age. Everyone is an adult and they are supposed to know what to do with a piece of garbage.


You can imagine my delight when i came in to this:






















i guess it's too much to take the box to the garbage.

and

in case you are still wondering:
What kind of people does kajsia work with?






















now you know. this was just hung up in the breakroom.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Hey look, it's my phone! I love that NO one knows what to do with an empty cardboard box. And I love the sign, too.

CristaB said...

Haha that's funny. Yeah, people are slobs. The break room in Costco was nasty, I used to think people ate off the table cause thats were all their crap was. Good luck finding people whoever. I think since Caleb left the total population probably declined by 2 percent... wow, so diverse!!