Monday, March 22, 2010

There is one candy bar

of which i will never understand the appeal.
That candy bar is the BIG HUNK.





















It claims the fame of being "health" conscious for containing a lower fat content (3 grams of fat for a generous 2-ounce bar!) than other good tasting and delicious candy bars. This lack of content is promoted by BIG HUNK in highlighted yellow and red type.

REALLY? A LOW FAT CANDY BAR? Sounds yummy to me.

Blah. (made in a gross vomit voice)

I just think if you are going to eat a treat, it should at least taste good. Low fat or not.

And have you ever tasted a big hunk?
It tastes like roasted chunky mucus rather than "terrific chewy nougat with peanuts."

The day we start accepting revolting LOW FAT candy bars as a satisfactory dessert is the day i no longer wish to be a part of, "The FATTEST Country in the World,"
or third.

5 comments:

wooties! said...

mmm I love that candy bar! I'm not going to call it by name though, that could be interpreted wrong. The name itself is reason to not eat the thing.

Ok, maybe I don't love it, but I don't hate it either. At least I didn't hate it until reading your description "roasted chunky mucus".

Gross.

kajsia mccoy said...

OH ryan. I guess that is how we are different.

rostale said...

hi this is

BEYONCE

you have a nice blog

rostale said...

hi this is

BEYONCE

you have a nice blog

my freinds said...

Tag Heuer watches
Cartier watches
cheap watches
wholesale watches